October 26, 2011
1. 8 Things to Know About the ACO Final Rule.
2. 5 Common Accounting Blunders Hospitals Can Avoid.
3. Two CFO Speakers Sought. We are seeking 2 CFOs for a CFO keynote panel at the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting, May 17-18, 2012, in Chicago. Join Bob Woodward, Coach Mike Ditka and Suzy Welch at this conference co-chaired by Chuck Lauer and Scott Becker. For more information, contact Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. S&P: Healthcare Costs Up 5.73% in 12-Months Ended August 2011.
5. How Hospitals Can Drastically Cut Down Uncompensated Care.
6. Free Upcoming Webinar. Five Leading Hospital CEOs Discuss Hospital & Health System Strategy - Steven Goldstein, Stephen Mansfield, Joseph Quagliata, Thomas Sadvary & Michael Ugwueke - Moderated by Chuck Lauer. Tue., Nov. 8, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CST. Sponsored by MedAssets. To register for this webinar, .
7. Fitch Downgrades Massachusetts' Saints Medical Center Amidst Ended Steward Talks.
8. Cigna to Purchase HealthSpring for $3.8B.
9. States Capping Medicaid Coverage on the Rise.
10. What Does CMS' Predictive Modeling System Entail?
11. 4 Tips for Hospitals Preparing for HIPAA 5010.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions, AHIMA and NCO Group.