October 25, 2012
1. 12 Key Issues Hospitals Will Face in 2013.
2. Health Management Associates' 3Q Profit Slips 5.5%.
3. Pre-ACO Checklist for CFOs.
4. Upcoming Webinar: Should a Hospital Own or Joint Venture an Ambulatory Surgery Center? Key Considerations (Tuesday, Oct. 30, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this complimentary webinar,
5. Medicare Stalemate: 4 Ways This Year's SGR Payment Cut Would Hurt Healthcare.
6. In Which States Will Hospitals Face the Highest Liability Costs in 2013?
7. Hospital Facility Fees on the Rise as Employed Physician Bases Grow.
8. How Much Did Vanguard Health Systems CFO Phillip Roe Earn in 2012?
9. Looking for Great Hospital CFOs! We are seeking hospital and health system CFO speakers with expertise in ICD-10 and physician alignment for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting on May 9-11, 2013, in Chicago. If you have an interest in speaking, please email Scott Becker at email@example.com or Bob Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. 5 CFOs of the Week:
Robert Rosenberger of Centegra Health System in McHenry, Ill.
Len Dryer of Children's Hospital Colorado in Aurora.
Doug Arvin of UC Health's University Hospital in Cincinnati.
Thomas Schuhle of St. Peter's Health Partners in Albany, N.Y.
Benjamin Carter of Trinity Health in Novi, Mich.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AMN Healthcare, AOC Solutions, Besler Consulting and VMG Health.