October 22, 2012
1. 7 Things to Know About the Current State of Community Hospital Finances.
2. House Bill Would Reform Medicare RAC Program.
3. 4 Areas Where Better Documentation Can Improve Hospital Revenue.
4. Upcoming Webinar: Cost? Growth? Quality? Patient Safety? In 18 Months, Radiology Could Be Your Most Important Service Line (Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. CDT). To register for this complimentary webinar,
5. How Can Hospitals Avoid Failure in Cost Accounting?
6. Trinity Health, Catholic Health East to Explore Merger.
7. 3 Future Hospital-Physician Relationship Trends Finance Teams Need to Watch.
8. Are you a hospital or health CFO with experience in ACOs, bundled payments and how to manage ICD-10? Be a speaker at the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting on May 9-11, 2013, in Chicago. If you have an interest in speaking, please email Scott Becker at email@example.com or Bob Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. 11 Recent Medicare, Medicaid Issues.
10. For-Profit Hospital Stock Report: Week of Oct. 15-19.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AMN Healthcare, Rehab Documentation and Besler Consulting.