October 19, 2011
1. South Nassau Communities Hospital VP of Finance Mark Bogen: 7 Ways Hospitals Can Trim Their Labor and Operational Costs.
2. 5 Benefits and Drawbacks of Bank Direct Placements for Hospitals.
3. BCBS of Massachusetts to Keep Non-Profit Public Charity Status.
4. Upcoming Webinar! Becker's Hospital Review's Health System CEO Webinar - The State of the Industry; Clear Strategies for 2012 (Tue., Nov. 8, 2011, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CST) -- sponsored by MedAssets. To register for this webinar,
5. 4 Health Systems Receive Credit Downgrades.
6. AHA Extends RACTrac Survey Deadline to Oct. 21.
7. Survey: Coder Salaries Climbing, Especially For the Most-Educated.
8. AMA Posts 2012 Codebook Corrections.
9. National Version 5010 Testing Week: The Good and Bad News.
10. 10 Definitions of Version 5010 Readiness.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AHIMA, AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions and NCO Group.