October 15, 2012
1. 25 Top Grossing Children's Hospitals in America.
2. Healthcare Sector Posts Second-Highest Jobs Gain in Past Decade.
3. 5 Things Hospital CFOs Must Know About New Bad Debt Guidance.
4. Upcoming Webinar: Cost? Growth? Quality? Patient Safety? In 18 Months, Radiology Could Be Your Most Important Service Line (Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. CDT). To register for this complimentary webinar,
5. The Cost Reduction Imperative.
6. Study: Medicare Has Overpaid Part C Insurers $283B Since 1985.
7. 3 Ways Hospitals Can Improve Locum Tenens Billing.
8. CFO Speakers! We are seeking hospital and health system CFO speakers for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting on May 9-11, 2013, in Chicago. Panel topics include the financial impact of ICD-10 and essential benchmarking metrics. If you have an interest in speaking, please email Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org or Bob Herman at email@example.com.
9. 9 Recent Medicare, Medicaid Issues.
10. For-Profit Hospital Stock Report: Week of Oct. 8-12.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Rehab Documentation, AMN Healthcare and VMG Health.