October 12, 2011
1. From Stable to Negative: 6 Reasons Behind Gloomy Non-Profit Hospital Outlooks.
2. 4 Ways Hospitals Can Reduce Bad Debt.
3. MedPAC Approves Final SGR Repeal, Physician Payment Fix.
4. Register Today for the 18th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues featuring keynote speakers Sam Donaldson, Adrian Gostick and Bill Walton (October 27-29; Chicago). To register or learn more,
5. 5 Reasons to Take ICD-10 Seriously Today.
6. Healthcare Administrators "Terrified" as ICD-10 Compliance Date Nears.
7. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Could Be Privatized.
8. Partners HealthCare, BCBS Massachusetts Finalize Agreement to Reduce Payments by $240M Over 3 Years.
9. Employer Healthcare Costs to Exceed $10,000 Per Employee in 2012.
10. How Will Medicaid RACs Impact Hospitals? 3 Responses.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AHIMA, NCO Group, AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions and PatientKeeper.