October 8, 2012
1. CFO Compensation of the 25 Top-Grossing Non-Profit Hospitals.
2. CMS Miscalculates Readmissions Penalties, More Than 1K Hospitals to Lose Extra Money.
3. 5 Things Hospitals Should Know About Their Chargemaster and ICD-10.
4. Upcoming Webinars:
Cost? Growth? Quality? Patient Safety? In 18 Months, Radiology Could Be Your Most Important Service Line (Tuesday, Oct. 23, 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. CDT). To register for this complimentary webinar,
Ownership Considerations for Health Systems Developing or Buying Ambulatory Surgery Centers (Tuesday, Oct. 30, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this complimentary webinar,
5. Hospital, Healthcare Bonds Yielding Highest Returns in 3 Years.
6. 14 Recent Hospital Layoffs.
7. Walter Knox Memorial Hospital in Idaho Names Mary Lou Tate CFO.
8. 9 Recent Medicare, Medicaid Issues.
9. For-Profit Hospital Stock Report: Week of Oct. 1-5.
10. We are seeking hospital and health system CFO speakers for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting on May 9-11, 2013, in Chicago. Panel topics include benchmarking the financial strength of a hospital and 10 statistics your hospital should review every day. If you have an interest in speaking, please email Scott Becker at email@example.com or Bob Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AMN Healthcare, Rehab Documentation and VMG Health.