October 5, 2011
1. The Roles of Different Hospital Personnel in the Transition to ICD-10.
2. Supreme Court Hears Arguments Over Medicaid Beneficiaries, Providers Right to Sue States Over Reimbursement Cuts.
3. CMS: Medicare RACs Identify $75M in Overpayments in FY 2010.
4. Less than 100 Spots Remain! Register Today for the 18th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues featuring keynote speakers Sam Donaldson, Adrian Gostick and Bill Walton (October 27-29; Chicago). To register or learn more,
5. 5 Ways Hospitals Can Improve Point-of-Service Payments.
6. 5 Proven Tips for Reducing Implant Costs.
7. Becoming a (Financially Stable) System.
8. Hospitals Want Medicare Eligibility Age Upped From 65 to 67; Critics Call it Self-Serving.
9. Washington Physicians Seek Injunction on New State Law That Limits Medicaid ER Visits.
10. Where Do Hospital CFOs Spend the Most Time? CFOs Respond.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: NCO Group, AHIMA, PatientKeeper and AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions.