October 4, 2012
1. Why Fiscal 2013 is Critical: Thoughts From Georgia Health Sciences Medical Center CFO Greg Damron.
2. Why Did the West Penn-Highmark Merger Fall Through?
3. Tackling ICD-10: Why Physicians Play the Largest Role in Adoption.
4. Upcoming Webinars:
Hospitals 2013: 10 Key Issues; Physician Alignment; The Changing Financial Situation; Can Hospitals Remain Independent and More (Thursday, Oct. 18, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register,
Cost? Growth? Quality? Patient Safety? In 18 Months, Radiology Could Be Your Most Important Service Line (Tuesday, Oct. 23, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT). To register,
Ownership Considerations for Health Systems Developing or Buying Ambulatory Surgery Centers (Tuesday, Oct. 30, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register,
5. Should Large Health Systems Like UPMC Lose Their Tax Exemption?
6. 5 Things to Consider When Acquiring A Physician Practice.
7. Tenet Unveils New Business Growth Plan , Gets Downgraded by S&P
8. Donations to Non-Profit Hospitals Hit Record High in FY 2011.
9. More Than 120 Hospital and Health System CFO Profiles Now Available.
10. We are seeking hospital and health system CFO speakers for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting on May 9-11, 2013, in Chicago. Panel topics include benchmarking the financial strength of a hospital and 10 statistics your hospital should review every day. If you have an interest in speaking, please email Scott Becker at email@example.com or Bob Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AMN Healthcare, VMG Health and Surgical Directions.