October 1, 2012
1. 6 Traits That Define a Great Hospital CFO.
2. 25 Statistics on Hospital Asset Allocation.
3. 117 Hospital CFO Profiles.
4. Hear Tony La Russa, former championship-winning manager of the St. Louis Cardinals, speak about leadership and management at the 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (Oct. 25-27; Chicago). Registration ends Oct. 10th; only 20 spots left - register today!
5. Could the PPACA Directly Eliminate 400k Hospital Jobs Next Year?
6. 11 Recent Issues Between Hospitals and Payors.
7. Riverside Community Hospital in California Names Russ Young CFO.
8. 7 Recent Medicare, Medicaid Issues.
9. Leadership Awards. Becker's Hospital Review is also seeking nominations for this year's Becker's Hospital Review Leadership Awards. Nominees should be people who have shown unusual leadership in healthcare. The leadership awards will be presented at the speakers dinner at the 2013 Annual Meeting. Please send nominations to Lauren Groeper at firstname.lastname@example.org or Scott Becker at email@example.com.
10. For-Profit Hospital Stock Report: Week of Sept. 24-28
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Rehab Documentation, Surgical Directions and VMG Health.