September 28, 2011
1. The Ins and Outs of Successful Hospital Insurance Negotiations and Service Pricing.
2. UPMC CEO Jeffrey Romoff: "Highmark is No Longer a Traditional Insurer."
3. Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn Holds State Decisions on Hospital Tax-Exemptions.
4. Less than 100 Spots Remain! Register Today for the 18th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues featuring keynote speakers Sam Donaldson, Adrian Gostick and Bill Walton (October 27-29; Chicago). To register or learn more,
5. Providers Could Save Time, Money by Implementing ICD-10 and Meaningful Use Together.
6. 4 Leading Health Insurers to Share Claims Data With Non-Profit Group.
7. Indiana's Gibson General Hospital Settles Allegations of Improper Billing.
8. President Obama's Deficit Plan: What Happens to the Sustainable Growth Rate?
9. MedPAC Issues Savings Proposals for Potential Repeal of SGR.
10. 8 Out-of-the-Box Ways Hospitals Can Cut Costs.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: NCO Group, AHIMA and PatientKeeper.