September 24, 2012
1. 7 Projects Hospital CFOs Should Focus on in the Final Months of 2012.
2. 49 Statistics on Major For-Profit Hospital Chain Finances.
3. Hospital-Physician Alignment: 8 Core Thoughts.
4. Call for Speakers: Becker's Hospital Review will be hosting its annual meeting in Chicago on May 9-11, 2013. We are looking for great CEO and CFO speakers to talk about improving profitability, key specialties, hospital-physician integration, ACOs and more! Please send any proposals to Scott Becker at email@example.com, and for more information, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-417-2035.
5. Seattle's Group Health Cooperative CFO to Leave Amidst Layoffs, Cuts.
6. How to Use ERISA to Increase Hospital Collections.
7. Fitch: Sequestration Cuts Will Put Non-Profit Hospitals in a Bind.
8. 10 Recent Medicare, Medicaid Issues.
9. Hear 11 current and former hospital and health system CEOs discuss the upcoming election, ACOs, value-based payments, physician alignment and other major industry trends at the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Chief Executive Officer Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 1, Chicago). To learn more or register.
10. What's Your State's Uninsured Rate?
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Rehab Documentation, VMG Health and Surgical Directions.