September 21, 2011
1. 5 Significant Money-Saving Strategies for Hospital CFOs.
2. HHS Releases Final Rule for Medicaid RAC Program.
3. CMS Extends Deadlines for Model 1 of Bundled Payment Initiative.
4. Less than 100 Spots Remain! Register Today for the 18th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues featuring keynote speakers Sam Donaldson, Adrian Gostick and Bill Walton (October 27-29; Chicago). To register or learn more,
5. Average Healthcare CFO Compensation Reaches $224K.
6. Steward Health Care Creates Insurance Plan.
7. Number of Uninsured Remained Flat From 2009-2010.
8. Mayo Clinic's Franciscan to Request Partial Payment Before Uninsured Patients Receive Services.
9. HCA to Repurchase 80.8M Shares of Stock Owned by Bank of America.
10. Struck by a Turtle at a Squash Court: ICD-10 Codes Cover it All.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: PatientKeeper, AHIMA and NCO Group.