September 20, 2012
1. 7 Hospitals Credit Downgrades, 11 Upgrades in Past Month.
2. Report: For-Profit Hospital EBITDA Will Climb 2% if Obama Wins Re-Election.
3. 5 Things Hospital CFOs Should Know About Accounting for ICD-10 Related Costs.
4. Hear 11 current and former hospital and health system CEOs discuss the upcoming election, ACOs, value-based payments, physician alignment and other major industry trends at the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Chief Executive Officer Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 1, Chicago). To learn more or register,
5. 6 Federal Capital Financing Programs for Hospitals.
6. Reviewing This Summer's Hospital Bond Markets: Q&A With Pierre Bogacz, Co-Founder of HFA Partners.
7. CFO Les Whiteaker of Wisconsin's Memorial Medical Center Plans to Retire.
8. For-Profit Hospital Chains Could Lose Billions Without Medicaid Expansion.
9. 2013 CPT Code Set Released by AMA.
10. 5 CFOs of the Week:
Chuck Robb of Saint Luke's Health System in Kansas City, Mo.
Edward Prunchunas of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Larry Hudson of Charleston Area Medical Center in Charleston, W.Va.
Dennis Chalke of Baystate Health in Springfield, Mass.
Ben Dunford of Texas Regional Medical Center at Sunnyvale.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Rehab Documentation, VMG Health and ASCOA.