September 17, 2012
1. A Look From Within: Why Are U.S. Healthcare Costs So High?
2. Hospitals, Providers to Lose $11.1B From Medicare Sequestration Cuts.
3. Lean as an Alternative to Mass Layoffs in Healthcare.
4. Upcoming Webinar: 70% of Strategic Initiatives at Hospitals Fail - How to Make Yours Succeed (Wednesday, Sept. 19, noon - 1:00 p.m. CDT). To register for this complimentary webinar,
5. Ernst & Young: 7 Main Areas of Collaboration for Hospitals.
6. Number of Uninsured Americans Drops by 1.4M.
7. Camille Bash Named CFO of Doctors Community Hospital in Maryland.
8. Top 21 Reason Codes for Denied Claims.
9. The new year is three months away - does your hospital's strategy for 2013 beat your competitors'? At the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Chief Executive Officer Strategy Roundtable on Nov. 1, 11 current and former hospital and health system CEOs will discuss the election, ACOs, value-based payments, physician alignment and other major industry trends. To learn more or register,
10. 12 Recent Medicare, Medicaid Issues.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Rehab Documentation, VMG Health and ASCOA.