September 14, 2011
1. 5 Benefits and Drawbacks of Bank Direct Placements for Hospitals.
2. New Resident Training Rules Will Cost Teaching Hospitals $1.3B Annually.
3. 3 Steps a Hospital Can Take to Make Payment Collections More Efficient.
4. Less than 100 Spots Remain! Register Today for the 18th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues featuring keynote speakers Sam Donaldson, Adrian Gostick and Bill Walton (October 27-29; Chicago). To register or learn more,
5. CMS Survey: 72% of Providers Satisfied With Medicare Contractors.
6. 6 New York Hospitals Face Possible Cut Backs, Closures.
7. Federal Government May Take Over Florida Insurance Exchange.
8. 13 States That Have Passed State Health Insurance Exchange Legislation So Far.
9. Tenet Tempers Adjusted Earnings of $1.18B for 2011.
10. Opportunity Knocking: Taking Advantage of Low Short-term Interest Rates.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: PatientKeeper, NCO Group, and AHIMA.