September 12, 2012
1. 50 Top-Grossing U.S. Hospitals.
2. The Benefits and Challenges of CO-OPs: Where Do They Fit in Healthcare Reform?
3. 13 Statistics on Cash-to-Debt Ratios in FY 2011.
4. Upcoming Webinar: 70% of Strategic Initiatives at Hospitals Fail - How to Make Yours Succeed (Wednesday, Sept. 19, noon - 1:00 p.m. CDT). To register for this complimentary webinar,
5. The Value of Small Hospitals: Q&A With Transylvania Regional Hospital CFO Marc Nakagawa.
6. Providers Can't Challenge Year-Old RAC Audits, Court Rules.
7. 5 Ways ICD-10 Will Dig Into Your Hospital's Budget.
8. Recent CFO Moves:
Tenet Healthcare Names Daniel Cancelmi CFO.
Auburn Community Hospital in New York Selects Patrick Facteau as CFO.
Danny Harris Named CFO of Piedmont Henry Hospital in Georgia.
Texas' Medical Center Hospital CFO Robert Abernethy to Retire.
9. The new year is three months away - does your hospital's strategy for 2013 beat your competitors'? At the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Chief Executive Officer Strategy Roundtable on Nov. 1, 11 current and former hospital and health system CEOs will discuss the election, ACOs, value-based payments, physician alignment and other major industry trends. To learn more or register,
10. 5 CFOs of the Week:
Maria Joyce of the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center in Bethesda, Md.
Henry Franey of the University of Maryland Medical System in Baltimore.
Duncan Gallagher of Allina Health in Minneapolis.
Francine Padgett of MidMichigan Health in Midland, Mich.
Jennifer Mitzner of Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian in Newport Beach, Calif.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Rehab Documentation, ASCOA and VMG Health.