September 7, 2011
1. 6 Ways Hospitals Can Survive the Onslaught of Medicare Cuts.
2. ICD-10: Will It Kill a Hospital's Productivity?
3. Republican Governors Outline 31 "Solutions" to Fix Medicaid.
4. Less than 100 Spots Remain! Register Today for the 18th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues featuring keynote speakers Sam Donaldson, Adrian Gostick and Bill Walton (October 27-29; Chicago). To register or learn more,
5. Texas Medicaid to Cut Reimbursements for Non-Emergency ER Care.
6. AHA: 93% of RAC Complex Denials Involve Medical Necessity.
7. How to Navigate the RAC Appeals Process.
8. CMS Releases Updated Medicare Enrollment Forms.
9. Semi-Automated Reviews: How Automation Can Turn a Challenge Into an Opportunity.
10. 5 Ways to Improve a Hospital's Bottom Line Through the Revenue Cycle.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: NCO Group, AHIMA, and PatientKeeper.