September 5, 2012
1. 26 Statistics on Hospital CFO Salary Growth.
2. Credit Downgrades: How Could They Impact a Hospital's Capital Structure?
3. 13 Statistics on Days Cash on Hand in FY 2011.
4. Upcoming Webinars:
70% of Strategic Initiatives at Hospitals Fail - How to Make Yours Succeed (Wednesday, Sept. 19, noon - 1 p.m. CDT). To register for this complimentary webinar,
Hospital Joint Venture ASCs: Why Less is More (Wednesday, Sept. 12, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. CDT). To register for this complimentary webinar,
5. Physician-Owned Hospital Finances: Q&A With Ben Dunford, CFO of Texas Regional Medical Center at Sunnyvale.
6. Bankruptcy Forces Colorado-Fayette Medical Center in Texas to Close.
7. Leroy Bernal Named CFO of Victory Medical Center San Antonio.
8. ICD-10: A Bad Moon Rising?
9. Upcoming Conference! Should Hospitals Use ASCs as a Strategy? What Works and What Doesn't? Find out at the 19th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference (Oct. 25-27, Chicago). Early registration deadline extended to Sept. 10. To learn more or register,
10. 4 CFOs of the Week:
Paul Staton of UCLA Hospital System in Los Angeles.
Eric Peburn of Halifax Health in Daytona Beach, Fla.
Chuck Jeffress of Brazosport Regional Health System in Lake Jackson, Texas.
Carolyn Allen of Southcoast Hospitals Group in Fall River, Mass.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Rehab Documentation, ASCOA and VMG Health.