August 31, 2011
1. HHS Announces New Bundled Payment Initiative.
2. How Can a Hospital CFO Reduce Bad Debt Right Now? 5 Responses.
3. Consumer-Driven Health Plans Grew 13.9% in Last Year.
4. Early Registration Discounts End Tomorrow! Only 130 Spots Remain. Register Today for the 18th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues featuring keynote speakers Sam Donaldson, Adrian Gostick and Bill Walton (October 27-29; Chicago). To register or learn more,
5. Semi-Automated Reviews: How Automation Can Turn a Challenge Into an Opportunity.
6. Don't Neglect ICD-9: Why Hospitals Should Look at Current Processes First.
7. Report: 72% of People Who Lost Jobs, Health Insurance Skip Needed Healthcare.
8. Federal Appeals Court Strikes Down Arizona Medicaid Co-Payments.
9. Tides of Change in Healthcare: How Hospitals Can Stay Afloat Despite Medicare Cuts.
10. Vanguard Health Systems Loses $9.9M in Q4, Revenue Increases.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AHIMA, NCO Group, and PatientKeeper.