August 17, 2011
1. 50 Top Grossing For-Profit Hospitals in America.
2. How to Prevent Medicare Claim Denials Due to Medical Necessity.
3. Walgreens Possibly Could Offer Health Insurance by This Fall.
4. BCBS of Michigan's Move Into Medicaid Attracts Criticism.
5. Only 200 Spots Remain - Early Registration Ends Sept. 1. Register Today for the 18th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues featuring keynote speakers Sam Donaldson, Adrian Gostick and Bill Walton (October 27-29; Chicago). To register or learn more, .
6. 6 Points on Avoiding RAC Take-Backs for Incorrect Patient Status.
7. Food for Thought: 5 ICD-10 Considerations for Right Now.
8. CMS: Some Providers, Suppliers Must Revalidate Medicare Enrollment.
9. GAO: Medicare Represents Roughly 38% of Federal Government Improper Payments.
10. Identifying and Collecting Underpayments: 7 Ways to Increase Your Success.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: NCO Group, AHIMA and VMG Health