August 15, 2012
1. 25 Top-Grossing Public Hospitals.
2. High Readmissions Cost More Than 2k Hospitals $280M in Medicare Funds.
3. Dawn Javersack, CFO of Boca Raton Regional Hospital: Why Cash is King.
4. Upcoming Webinar: 7 Strategies to Compete Using Analytics (Wednesday, Aug. 29, 1:15 - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this complimentary webinar,
5. 4 Managed Care Trends With Health Systems, Surgical Hospitals and ASCs.
6. S&P: New Pressures Could Upend Hospitals' Stable FY 2011 Median Ratios.
7. Moody's: 2.8% Increase in Medicare Inpatient Rates a Positive for Hospitals.
8. Lewis County General Hospital CFO Richard Lang Takes New Position.
9. 12 Statistics on Average Hospital Medicare Margins, 1999-2010.
10. 5 CFOs of the Week:
Andy Woodard of Forrest General Hospital in Hattiesburg, Miss.
Peter Markell of Partners HealthCare in Boston.
Michael Kittoe of Lake Health in Concord Township, Ohio.
Nick Vitale of Beaumont Health System in Troy, Mich.
Alice Pope of Wellmont Health System in Kingston, Tenn.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health and ASCOA.