August 10, 2011
1. 50 Top Grossing Non-Profit Hospitals in America.
2. Some For-Profit Hospitals Provide as Much Charity Care to the Poor as Non-Profits.
3. 5 Common Ways Hospitals Lose Accounts Receivable.
4. Debt-Ceiling Law Could Reduce Medicare Payments to Hospitals by $1.4M Per Year.
5. Register Today for the 18th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues featuring keynote speakers Sam Donaldson, Adrian Gostick and Bill Walton (October 27-29; Chicago). To register or learn more, .
6. Medicare RACs Have Collected Estimated $575M in Overpayments Since Oct. 2009.
7. Survey Finds 73% of Hospitals Agree RACs Reduce Fraud; 60% Say Process Unfair.
8. Coordination Key to ICD-10 Switch.
9. Massachusetts Hospitals Set to Receive $275M More Per Year in Medicare Payments.
10. How Automation Can Help Hospitals Process Claims.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AHIMA,NCO Group, and VMG Health