August 3, 2011
1. Big Changes Ahead: Medicare IPPS 2012 and What It Means for Hospitals.
2. How Would You Fix Medicare and Medicaid? 6 Hospital Leaders Respond.
3. 6 Tactics to Prepare a Hospital for ICD-10.
4. 3 Coding Problems RACs Often Identify.
5. Enrollment in New Health Plans Under Reform Law "Underwhelming."
6. Approximately One-Half of Patients at Minnesota's Rice Memorial Pay Up Front.
7. Study: 39% of Compliance Professionals Unsure of Ability to Demonstrate Effectiveness.
8. CMS to Add Covered Diagnosis Codes for PT Testing.
9. Who Are The Medicaid RACs?
10. Top 10 States With the Greatest Enrollment in Pre-Existing Condition Health Plans.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: NCO Group Inc., AHIMA, NPAS and Paragon Health.