August 1, 2012
1. 5 Key Points on What Hospital CFOs Can Learn From Corporate CFOs.
2. For-Profit Hospital 2Q Earnings: Reports From CHS, UHS, LifePoint and HMA.
3. 5 Observations on the State of Hospital Credit Markets.
4. Upcoming Webinars:
Cost Cutter or Value Killer? Finding the Right Answers When Looking For Equipment Service Cost-Savings (Wednesday, Aug. 8, 11 a.m. - noon CDT). To register for this complimentary webinar,
7 Strategies to Compete Using Analytics (Wednesday, Aug. 29, 1:15 - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this complimentary webinar,
5. Reorganizing the Healthcare Buffet Line: Q&A With Scripps Health CFO Rich Rothberger.
6. RAC Prepayment Demo to Start Aug. 27.
7. Kingwood Medical Center Names Dan Davis as CFO.
8. 7 Risks of Not Integrating Supply Chain and Revenue Cycle.
9. Infographic: The Cost of Avoidable Admissions.
10. 5 CFOs of the Week:
James Sances of Alexian Brothers Health System in Arlington Heights, Ill.
R. Milton Johnson of HCA in Nashville, Tenn.
John Mordach of Rush University Medical Center in Chicago.
Sean Whilden of Houston Healthcare in Warner Robins, Ga.
Ted Sirotta of Northwestern Medical Center in St. Albans, Vt.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Lancaster Pollard, ASCOA and Surgical Directions.