July 27, 2011
1. How to Avoid RAC Red Flags for Hospital-Owned Physician Practices.
2. Members of U.S. House, Senate Urge CMS to Reconsider IPPS Coding Offset for FY 2012.
3. Medicare, Medicaid Payments Could Stop if Debt Ceiling Agreement Not Reached.
4. Meeting the Deadline: A Timeline for Hospitals' ICD-10 Transition.
5. A Primer on Audits by RACs MACs, ZPICs and CERTs.
6. Upcoding Prevention Initiative Saves Iowa Medicaid More Than $23M.
7. CMS to Host Call on ICD-10 Implementation Strategies.
8. 10 Hospitals Sue New Hampshire Over Medicaid Cuts.
9. Survey: More Than 30% of Hospital Executives Extremely Concerned About Medicare Payment Scrutiny.
10. 4 Tips to Improve a Hospital's Bottom Line.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: HIPAA Training, Certification & Compliance, VMG Health, NCO Group Inc. and Paragon Health.