July 20, 2011
1. RACs Collect More Than $233M in Overpayments.
2. 4 Tips for Hospitals Implementing ICD-10.
3. How Automation Can Help Hospitals Process Claims.
4. RACs Focusing on Back, Chest Pain.
5. Hospitals Should Assume Overpayment Amounts in Demand Letters Are Estimates Only.
6. AHA Gives Hospitals Extra Week to Submit Data for RACTrac Survey.
7. NPAS: 3 Points for Hospitals on Patient Collections.
8. Survey: 63% of Providers Haven't Started ICD-10 Training for Staff.
9. Leveling the Playing Field: 9 Tips to Receive Payment for Medical Claims Fairly and Quickly.
10. CMS Designs Two New Financial Models for Medicare, Medicaid Coordinated Care.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: HIPAA Training, Certification & Compliance, athenahealth, MedeAnalytics and People's Capital and Leasing Corp.