July 18, 2012
1. 2 Hospitals Receive Credit Downgrades in Past Month.
2. How Does the Libor Scandal Affect Hospitals?
3. 5 Critical Transaction Issues for Hospital CFOs.
4. Upcoming Webinars:
Value Beyond Cost: Key Questions to Ask When Choosing an Equipment Service Provider (Wednesday, Aug. 8, 11 a.m. - noon CDT). To register for this complimentary webinar,
The Secrets to Creating a Culture of Accountability and Execution (Thursday, Aug. 2, 1:15 - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this complimentary webinar,
5. Recent CFO Moves:
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center Names Bryan Lee CFO.
Catherine Layton Becomes CFO of Treasure Valley Hospital.
Providence Health & Services Southern California Names David Mast CFO.
Jeremy Roberge Appointed CFO of Huggins Hospital.
6. 21% of Hospitals Expect to Replace Revenue Cycle System.
7. Financial Fitness: A Well-Rounded Credit Profile Improves Access to Capital.
8. Podcast: How Should Hospitals Prepare for ICD-10?
9. Physician-Led Changes: How Summa Western Reserve Hospital Went From Red to Rejuvenated.
10. 5 CFOs of the Week:
Joseph Lemaire of Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck, N.J.
Gordon Crabtree of University of Utah Hospitals and Clinics in Salt Lake City.
Michael Moody of John Muir Health in Walnut Creek, Calif.
Jeremy Roberge of Huggins Hospital in Wolfeboro, N.H.
Bill Pugh of PinnacleHealth in Harrisburg, Pa.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, Rycan, VMG Health and Surgical Directions.