July 14, 2011
1. How to Guard Against Errors That Attract RACs Attention.
2. AHIMA Releases 10 Steps for Phase 2 of ICD-10.
3. When RACs Deny Inpatient Stay, Appeal is Only Way to Get Paid.
4. AHIMA: 5 Steps to Redesign Coding Workflows.
5. HIMSS Survey: Lack of Staffing Resources Greatest Challenge in ICD-10 Conversion.
6. How to Notify RACs of Self Audits.
7. CMS Issues Physician Fee Schedule Proposed Rule.
8. Reducing Hospital Revenue Leakage: Linking Your Hospital's Item Master and Charge Master.
9. RAC Denials Based on Incorrect Dosages: Q&A With Elizabeth Lamkin.
10. Payors in the News: 10 Recent Developments.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Training-HIPAA, athenahealth, MedeAnalytics and People's Capital and Leasing Corp.