July 11, 2012
1. 25 Top Grossing Non-Profit Hospitals.
2. CMS Proposes 2.1% Increase for Hospital Outpatient Department Payments in 2013.
3. CMS Proposes Boost for Primary Care Physicians in 2013 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule.
4. Upcoming Webinars:
Critical Strategies for Achieving Positive Medicare Margins (Wednesday, July 25, noon - 1:00 p.m. CDT). To register for this complimentary webinar,
How Culture Drives, or Hinders, Performance and Outcomes (Thursday, July 19, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. CDT). To register for this complimentary webinar,
5. Hospital CFO to Know: Eddie Soler of Florida Hospital.
6. Catholic Health Initiatives' Michael O'Rourke: How the ICD-10 Delay Impacts Hospitals.
7. 7 Risks of Overcompensating Non-Profit Hospital Executives.
8. 7 Recent Strategic Investments by Hospitals.
9. What Are the Main Factors Driving Increased Hospital Costs?
10. 12 Leading Hospital and Health System CEOs to Participate in the Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable: The CEO roundtable will be held November 1 at the Ritz-Carlton Chicago. Attendance is limited to 50. Sessions will be held from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., followed by dinner. If you would like to attend or learn more,
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Lancaster Pollard, VMG Health and Surgical Directions.