July 7, 2011
1. 5 Hospital Coding Errors Most Likely to Draw RAC Attention.
2. Why Hospitals Need to Start Getting Ready for ICD-10 Now.
3. HHS Sends Rules for Medicaid RACs, Payments for Review.
4. Study: Successful ICD-10 Transition Demands Greater Physician Buy-In.
5. 3 Implementation Strategies for Claims Processing Workflow Automation.
6. Payor Denials Overturned in 39-59% of Appeals, GAO Finds.
7. Can RACs Review a Claim More Than Once?
8. CMS Identifies Massive Incorrect Billing for Place-of-Service Codes.
9. RAC Denials Based on Incorrect Dosages: Q&A With Elizabeth Lamkin.
10. ICD-10 Straight Talk: Overview.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health, athenahealth, MedeAnalytics and People's Capital and Leasing Corp.