July 5, 2012
1. 26 Healthcare Leaders React to the Supreme Court's Decision to Uphold the PPACA.
2. 12 Major Healthcare Stock Winners, Losers From the PPACA Ruling.
3. Building the Right Financial Squad: Q&A With Former Mayo Clinic CFO David Ebel.
4. Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital CFO Paul Storiale Resigns to Pursue Teaching.
5. Upcoming Webinars:
How Culture Drives, or Hinders, Performance and Outcomes (Thursday, July 19, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. CDT). To register for this complimentary webinar,
Critical Strategies for Achieving Positive Medicare Margins (Wednesday, July 25, noon - 1:00 p.m. CDT). To register for this complimentary webinar,
6. 8 Tips for Hospitals Considering Bundled Payments for Orthopedics.
7. New Bad Debt Accounting May Impact Hospital Bond Covenants.
8. Fitch: Reform Ruling Validates Hospitals' Efforts, But Uncertainty Remains.
9. 12 Leading Hospital and Health System CEOs to Participate in the Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable: The CEO roundtable will be held November 1 at the Ritz-Carlton Chicago. Attendance is limited to 50. Sessions will be held from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., followed by dinner. If you would like to attend or learn more, .
10. Hospital CFO To Know -- Michael Allen: Financial Asset for Winona Health and Beyond.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Lancaster Pollard, VMG Health, ASCOA and Surgical Directions.