June 27, 2012
1. S&P: 27 Median Statistics on Hospital Cash Flow and Debt.
2. What Moody's Bank Downgrades Mean for Hospitals.
3. 3 Financial Challenges of Bundled Pricing.
4. Upcoming Webinars:
How Culture Drives, or Hinders, Performance and Outcomes (Thursday, July 19, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. CDT). To register for this complimentary webinar,
Critical Strategies for Achieving Positive Medicare Margins (Wednesday, July 25, noon - 1:00 p.m. CDT). To register for this complimentary webinar,
5. 5 Major Issues for Hospital Revenue Cycle Teams.
6. Parkland Health & Hospital System CFO John Dragovits Resigns.
7. An Oncology ACO from the Hospital's Perspective: Q&A With Baptist Health CFO Ralph Lawson.
8. Treasury Department Proposes Rules to Control Collection Practices at Non-Profit Hospitals.
9. 12 Leading Hospital and Health System CEOs to Participate in the Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable: The CEO roundtable will be held November 1 at the Ritz-Carlton Chicago. Attendance is limited to 50. Sessions will be held from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., followed by dinner. If you would like to attend or learn more, .
10. Jeff Taylor, Kathy Lancaster, Bernadette Spong & 7 Other CFOs to Know.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Lancaster Pollard, VMG Health and Cogent HMG.