June 20, 2012
1. 7 Hospitals Receive Credit Downgrades in Past Month.
2. 8 Strategies for Hospitals to Approach Cost Management.
3. Finding Financial Control: Q&A With Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital CFO Paul D. Storiale.
4. Upcoming Webinar: Reducing Physician Variation: Maximize Cost Savings by Integrating Each Physician's Best Practices with Hospital Care Management (Thursday, June 21, 1:15 - 2:15 p.m. CST). To register for this complimentary webinar,
5. Helping the Younger Generation: Hospital CFO Networking Takes a New Form.
6. Total Medicaid Spending Projected to Increase 3.4% in 2013.
7. What's the Status of Medicaid RACs?
8. Moody's: Any Supreme Court Outcome Likely to Hurt Non-Profit Hospitals.
9. 12 Leading Hospital and Health System CEOs to Participate in the Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable: The CEO roundtable will be held November 1 at the Ritz-Carlton Chicago. Attendance is limited to 50. Sessions will be held from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., followed by dinner. If you would like to attend or learn more, contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
10. 32 Statistics From the 2012 National Health Insurer Report Card.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Origin Healthcare Solutions, Lancaster Pollard, VMG Health and Surgical Directions.