June 13, 2012
1. 16 Statistics on Safety-Net Hospital Financials.
2. National Healthcare Expenditures Grow 3.9% in 2011.
3. Raising Hospital Value Multiples: 5 Best Practices.
4. Upcoming Webinar: Reducing Physician Variation: Maximize Cost Savings by Integrating Each Physician's Best Practices with Hospital Care Management (Thursday, June 21, 1:15 - 2:15 p.m. CST). To register for this complimentary webinar,
5. 8 Steps for Improving Hospital Access to Capital.
6. CMS: 43.4% of Appealed RAC Claims Favored Provider in 2011.
7. 3 Pressing Health IT Issues for Hospital CFOs.
8. The Impacts of Dodd-Frank's "Say-on-Pay" on For-Profit, Publicly Traded Hospitals.
9. Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 1, Ritz-Carlton, Chicago): Attendance is limited to 50. Sessions will be held from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., followed by dinner. If you would like to recommend a hospital CEO to participate, please email Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
10. 8 Statistics on Distribution of Healthcare Expenditures.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Origin Healthcare Solutions, Lancaster Pollard, VMG Health and Surgical Directions.