June 6, 2012
1. Top 10 Spend Categories at Health Systems.
2. A Sheep in Wolf's Clothing: How the Form 990 Is an Opportunity, Not a Burden.
3. How Clinical Documentation Improvement Could Improve the Revenue Cycle.
4. Less than two weeks away! 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 14-16, 2012; Chicago). Learn more and register today!
5. 9 Current Employer Healthcare Spending Trends.
6. Titus Regional Medical Center in Texas Names Terry Scoggin CFO.
7. PwC: Medical Costs to Jump 7.5% in 2013.
8. Upcoming Webinar: Reducing Physician Variation: Maximize Cost Savings by Integrating Each Physician's Best Practices with Hospital Care Management (Thursday, June 21, 1:15 - 2:15 p.m. CST). To register for this complimentary webinar,
9. Fitch: Recent Illinois Charity Care Legislation Benefits Non-Profit Hospitals.
10. 54 Statistics on Hospital Supply Chain Efficiency.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Lancaster Pollard, Origin Healthcare Solutions, VMG Health and Surgical Directions.