May 23, 2012
1. Budgeting in Times of Uncertainty: Insight From 3 Hospital CFOs.
2. 5 Key Financial Ratios Healthcare Providers Should Track.
3. Non-Profit Hospitals, VHA Call for Simplified Tax Regulations in Congress.
4. 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 14-16, 2012; Chicago). Learn more and register today!
5. Report: High Prices at Hospitals Drove High Healthcare Costs During Recession.
6. 4 Managed Care Negotiation Strategies for 2012.
7. Carondelet Health in Arizona Welcomes Alan Strauss as CFO.
8. Upcoming Webinar: Anatomy of an ASC Deal and a Discussion of Current Legal Issues. To register for this complimentary webinar,
9. 5 Factors Influencing Capital Expenditures at Non-Profit Hospitals Today.
10. What is the Financial Impact of Losing 5 ED Patients Per Day?
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Optum, Lancaster Pollard, Cogent HMG and VMG Health.