May 16, 2012
1. 6 Hospitals Receive Credit Downgrades in Past Month.
2. Quick Tips for Financial Success: 3 Thoughts From Mission Health CFO Charles Ayscue.
3. 8 Major Hospital Operators Release Quarterly Earnings.
4. Upcoming Webinars:
Are Your Cost Estimates Leading to the Wrong Decision? To register for this complimentary webinar, .
Anatomy of an ASC Deal and a Discussion of Current Legal Issues. To register for this complimentary webinar, .
5. 25 Hospitals With the Highest Average Medicare Spending Per Patient.
6. Moody's: The 5 Most Prominent Areas of Focus in High-Performing Hospitals.
7. Recent CFO Moves:
Vanguard Health Systems Names Michael Lawrence CFO of Vanguard MacNeal Hospital.
Lehigh Valley Health in Pennsylvania Appoints Ed O'Dea CFO.
8. Hospital Finance: Does Variable-Rate Debt Still Make Sense?
9. Senate Bill to Extend Medicare Payment Programs for Rural Hospitals.
10. Standalone Children's Hospital Financial Metrics vs. General Acute-Care: 50 Statistics.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Optum, Lancaster Pollard, VMG Health and Surgical Directions.