May 9, 2012
1. Hospital CFO Panel: How Are You Approaching Your Fiscal Strategy Right Now?
2. 58 Statistics on FY 2011 Median Hospital Financial Metrics.
3. Tenet 1Q Profit Down 20.5% Despite Increased Surgeries, Adjusted Admissions.
4. Upcoming Webinars: Are Your Cost Estimates Leading to the Wrong Decision? To register for this complimentary webinar, .
5. Oneida Healthcare in New York Names Dewey Rowlands CFO.
6. 9th Circuit Appeals Court Weighs Decisions Over Old RAC Reviews.
7. Reimbursement Cuts: Preparing for the Uncertain.
8. Required Capital Ratio Part 3: Why the Arizona Hospital Market Won't See Much Merger Activity.
9. 5 Largest Commercial Payors Record $3.4B Profit in 1Q of 2012.
10. How HDHPs and Poor Collection Practices Can Combine to Erode Your Profit Margin.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Lancaster Pollard, ASCOA, Select International and VMG Health.