April 25, 2012
1. 4 Pressing Financial Issues Facing Hospital Executives Today.
2. Moody's: 1Q of 2012 Shows Even Mix of Hospital Upgrades, Downgrades.
3. 5 Points to Know on the 2012 Medicare Trustees Report.
4. Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting - ACOs, Physician-Hospital Integration, Improving Profits and Key Specialties (May 17-18, Chicago) - Register Now! This exclusive conference brings together hospital leaders to discuss how to improve hospital and health systems in these challenging but opportunity-filled times. Click here to register, or here for more information.
5. Recent CFO Moves:
Mike Burris to Serve as Interim CFO at Rockingham Memorial in Virginia.
O'Bleness Health System in Ohio Names Ken Dicken CFO.
6. 4 Components of a Successful Hospital Charitable Program Report.
7. Health Management Associates Starts FY 2012 With 32% Drop in Profit.
8. Upcoming Webinar: Evaluating Your Anesthesia Services - What to Expect From Your Anesthesia Team. To register for this complimentary webinar,
9. PPACA to Save Medicare $200B Through 2016.
10. 24 Statistics on For-Profit Hospital Operator CFO Compensation.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: BKD, Cejka, Cogent HMG and Select International.