April 18, 2012
1. 15 Greatest Opportunities for Hospital Savings.
2. What Does it Take to Be a Hospital CFO Today? 6 Thoughts From Lowell General Hospital CFO Susan Green.
3. 4 Hospitals Receive Credit Downgrades in Past Month.
4. Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting - ACOs, Physician-Hospital Integration, Improving Profits and Key Specialties (May 17-18, Chicago) -- Registration extended seven days to April 24! This exclusive conference brings together hospital leaders to discuss how to improve hospital and health systems in these challenging but opportunity-filled times. To learn more or register, .
5. CMS' Underpayment Settlement With 2,200 Hospitals to Cost $3B.
6. Upcoming Webinars:
Gain and Sustain High Performance Through Employee Engagement (April 19, 1:15 - 2:15 CST). To register for the complimentary webinar, .
Top Performing ORs: What Executives Need to Know and Do (April 24, 1:15 - 2:15 CST). To register for the complimentary webinar, .
7. HHS Secretary Sebelius Offers Medicare Wage Index Reforms.
8. 7 Points on MedPAC's Latest Meeting.
9. RAC "Take-Backs" Increase, Expected to Escalate More.
10. Potential Bank of America Downgrade Could Impact Hospital Bonds.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: BKD, Cejka, Cogent HMG and Select International.