April 11, 2012
1. 9 Ways Better Data Can Drive Hospital Bundled Payment Initiatives.
2. 12 Revenue Pitfalls for Academic Medical Centers.
3. HHS Proposes One-Year Delay of ICD-10 to 2014.
4. Assessing hospital and health system financial strategies in a time of change. Registration ends April 17! Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18; Chicago). To learn more or register, .
5. Recent CFO Moves:
Health First in Florida Names Joe Felkner CFO.
South Nassau Communities Hospital in New York Appoints Mark Bogen CFO.
Terri Bradley Becomes CFO of Western Missouri Medical Center.
6. Moody's: Nullified PPACA Would Hurt For-Profit Hospitals.
7. 2 Major Lessons From CMS' Bundled Payment ACE Demonstration.
8. Upcoming Webinars:
Gain and Sustain High Performance Through Employee Engagement (April 19, 1:15 - 2:15 CST). To register for the complimentary webinar, .
Top Performing ORs: What Executives Need to Know and Do (April 24, 1:15 - 2:15 CST). To register for the complimentary webinar, .
9. Should Hospitals Start Disclosing Bank Loans on EMMA?
10. America's Payor Mix by Region.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: BKD, Cejka and Select International.