March 28, 2012
1. 7 Strategies to Help Hospitals Break Even on Medicare.
2. Top 10 States With Highest Inpatient Medicare Payments.
3. HCA, Tenet, CHS Credit Default Swaps Jump During Health Law Debate.
4. Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17, 18; Chicago) - Come hear Bob Woodward, Mike Ditka and hospital CEO panels moderated by Chuck Lauer and Suzy Welch! Click here to register. For more information about a sponsorship, please contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
5. Moody's Downgrades Highmark's Outlook as Health Insurer Fires CEO.
6. Required Capital Ratio Part 2: How Finances Are Affecting the Boston Merger Market.
7. Hospital Bond Volumes Down 27% in 1Q of 2012.
8. Upcoming Webinars:
Gain and Sustain High Performance Through Employee Engagement (April 19, 1:15 - 2:15 CST). To register for the complimentary webinar, .
Top Performing ORs: What Executives Need to Know and Do (April 24, 1:15 - 2:15 CST). To register for the complimentary webinar, .
9. How Hospitals Can Maximize Revenue From Their Physician Networks.
10. CFO Phyllis Lantos: Financial Stability for New York's Hospital Giant.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Cejka, Enhance Healthcare, Select International and VMG Health.