March 28, 2012
1. 6 Best Practices to Streamline a Physician Practice Valuation.
2. Medicare RACs Can Now Request Twice as Many Claims.
3. Hospital Stocks May Rise if PPACA Stands.
4. Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17, 18; Chicago) - Only 50 attendee spots remain; Exhibit space sold out but sponsorships remain! Early registration discounts end 4/1! Click here to register. For more information about a sponsorship, please contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Should the ICD-10 Delay Be Used to Prepare for ICD-11?.
6. Average Hospital Executive Salary to Rise 2.5% in 2012.
7. CFOs from Michigan's Providence, Borgess Health Called to Testify in Blue Cross Antitrust Case.
8. Upcoming Webinar. Gain and Sustain High Performance Through Employee Engagement (April 19, 1:15 - 2:15 CST). To register for the complimentary webinar, .
9. Not Just a For-Profit Perk: SERPs Boost Non-Profit Hospital Exec Pay.
10. 13 Latest Executive Compensation Stories.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:Jarrard Phillips Cate and Hancock, Enhance Healthcare and VMG Health.