March 7, 2012
1. Healthcare Reform: Two Years Gone, Now What's on the Horizon?
2. 5 Ways to Grow Outpatient Volume.
3. 4 Main Drivers for Middle-Market Hospital Financing.
4. Upcoming Webinar: Enhancing Your Hospital's OR Performance Through Employed Anesthesia Models (March 20, 1:15 - 2:15 PM CST). To register for the complimentary webinar, .
5. Recent CFO Moves:
Arcadia Methodist Hospital in California Hires William Grigg as CFO.
IU Health Names Ryan Kitchell CFO.
6. Illinois to Resume Reviews of Non-Profit Hospitals' Tax-Exempt Statuses.
7. Cleveland Clinic CEO Dr. Delos Cosgrove: Financial Growth Dependent on M&A.
8. Practical Guidance From the Best Business Minds on Hospital-Physician Integration, Employment, Joint Ventures, Co-Managements, ACOs and More! Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18; Chicago). To learn more or register, .
9. 3 Issues to Monitor in the Upgrade to Version 5010.
10. Growing Clinical Service Lines: Advice From Former Abbott Northwestern CEO Mark Dixon.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Lancaster Pollard, Enhance Healthcare, VMG Health and Jarrard.