February 29, 2012
1. 8 Major Hospital Operators Release Quarterly Earnings.
2. Mayo Clinic Earnings Rise 18%, Large Capital Project Plans Announced.
3. Stamford Hospital CFO Kevin Gage: How My Hospital Has Hit Positive Margins for 8 Straight Years.
4. Upcoming Webinars:
Enhancing Your Hospital's OR Performance Through Employed Anesthesia Models (March 20, 1:15 - 2:15 PM CST). To register for the complimentary
What's Your Specialty? Hospital Service Line Strategies for Remaining Competitive in the Changing Healthcare Environment (March 28, 12:00 - 1:00 PM CST). To register for the complimentary webinar, .
5. Recent CFO Moves:
Tehachapi Valley Healthcare Names Van Noy CFO.
Carolyn Allen Takes CFO Position at Southcoast Hospitals in Massachusetts.
6. 6 Pertinent Issues on Hospital Audit Committees.
7. Private, Government Payors Are Top Financial Concerns for Hospital Executives.
8. Assessing Hospital and Health System Financial Strategies in a Time of Change. Only 150 Spots Remain!. Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18; Chicago). To learn more or register, .
9. Hospital-Payor Contracting: Antitrust Concerns Surround Exclusive Contracts & Most-Favored Nation Clauses.
10. 25 Highest-Paid Specialties for Hospital-Owned Practices.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Lancaster Pollard, Cogent HMG and Jarrard.