February 22, 2012
1. 10 Hospitals and Health Systems Receive Credit Downgrades in Past Month.
2. Trimming Weight and Balance Sheets: Q&A With Banner Boswell CFO Scott Leckey.
3. HHS to Delay ICD-10 Compliance Date.
4. Upcoming Webinars:
Learn How to Maximize the Cost-Reduction and Quality-Improvement Benefits of CRNAs and the Anesthesia Team Care Model in an Upcoming Webinar: How the Anesthesia Care Team Model Can Contribute to Clinical Quality Excellence in Your OR (Feb. 28, 1:15 - 2:15 PM CST). To register for the complimentary webinar, .
Health Care Finance 2012: A Look at Trends, Terms and Provider Sectors, Moderated by Scott Becker (March 8, 1:15 - 2:15 PM CST). To register for the complimentary webinar,
5. The 2012 Payroll Tax-SGR Bill: What It Means for Hospitals.
6. Recent CFO Moves:
Eastern Maine Healthcare System Names Derrick Hollings CFO.
Regina Doxtader Named CFO of Botsford Health Care in Michigan.
West Chester Hospital in Ohio Names Jeff Drapalik CFO.
7. What You Need to Know About CMS' New RAC Prepayment Reviews.
8. The Uninsured and Net Returns: Q&A With DeKalb Medical CFO Diane Harden.
9. Key Ways to Strengthen Hospital Profitability: A Focus on Key Hospital Specialties Such as Orthopedics and Neurosurgery. 80 Sessions and 102 Great Speakers in 2 Days. Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18; Chicago). To learn more or register, .
10. 6 Red Flags for Hospital Mergers.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Jarrard Lancaster Pollard and VMG Health.