February 15, 2012
1. 7 Best Practices for a Smooth Hospital Tax Process.
2. Health Management's 4Q Profit Ticks Up 9.5%, Finishes 2011 Strong.
3. Medicare RACs Collected $1.27B in Overpayments Since 2009.
4. Learn How to Maximize the Cost-Reduction and Quality-Improvement Benefits of CRNAs and the Anesthesia Team Care Model in an Upcoming Webinar: How the Anesthesia Care Team Model Can Contribute to Clinical Quality Excellence in Your OR (Feb. 28, 1:15 - 2:15 PM CST). To register for the complimentary webinar, .
5. Recent CFO Moves:
Ascension Health Names Katherine Arbuckle CFO.
Humility of Mary Health Hires Matthew Love as CFO.
David McConnell Named CFO of Penn Highlands.
Jeff Rush Named Interim CFO of Transylvania Regional.
6. 5 Ways Hospitals Can Adapt to Medicare Reimbursement Rates.
7. Healthcare Spending Growth Has Not Exceeded 4.4% Since October 2008.
8. Great Keynote Speakers Coupled With Great CFO Speakers -- Register by April 1 and Save! Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18; Chicago). To learn more or register, .
9. IRS Issues Temporary Rule on CO-OP Tax-Exempt Status.
10. 5 Largest Health Insurers Release 2011 Financials.
11. CMS to "Re-Examine" ICD-10 Timeline.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Lancaster Pollard, Cogent HMG and Jarrard.