February 13, 2013
1. Scottsdale Healthcare CFO Todd LaPorte: 5 Ways to Approach Your Credit Rating Meetings.
2. Moody's: Record $20B of Non-Profit Healthcare Debt Downgraded in 2012.
3. 7 Recent Hospital Mergers and Acquisitions.
4. Upcoming Webinar: New Strategies for Perioperative Service Lines in Light of Accountable Care and Value-Based Purchasing (Thursday, Feb. 28, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CST). To register for this free webinar,
5. Bain Capital, KKR to Sell 50M More Shares of HCA.
6. Vanguard, UHS Trading at Historically High Levels.
7. What Are the Best Practices for Designing ACO Financial Systems? If you're looking for the answer to this pertinent topic and many others, register for the Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Meeting, May 9-11, in Chicago. To learn more or register for the conference,
8. What Should You Be Paying Your Employed Neurosurgeons?
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Xtend Healthcare and VMG Health.