February 8, 2013
1. CMS Proposes Medicare Reforms to Save Hospitals $676M
2. 10 Stories on How to Improve Hospital Profitability.
3. SunLink Health Systems in Atlanta Looking to Go Private,
May Sell 2 Hospitals.
4. Upcoming Webinar: New Strategies for Perioperative Service Lines in Light of Accountable Care and Value-Based Purchasing (Thursday, Feb. 28 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CST). To register for this free webinar,
5. Where Do CO-OPs Go From Here? Q&A With National CO-OP Director Janice VanRiper.
6. Carolinas HealthCare System Releases Compensation Information of CFO Greg Gombar, Other Top Execs.
7. Hospitals and The Next 4 Years: Where Should Leadership Focus Their Energies? This panel, which will feature four prominent health system executives and will be moderated by Brett Baier, is one of many great sessions featured at the Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Meeting in Chicago, May 9-11. To learn more or register for the conference,
8. 5 CFOs of the Week:
Phil Roe of Vanguard Health Systems in Nashville.
John Maher of NuHealth in East Meadow, N.Y.
Gary Connor of Southcoast Health System in New Bedford, Mass.
Troy Parker of University of New Mexico Sandoval Regional Medical Center in Albuquerque.
Terry Steele of Holland (Mich.) Hospital.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Xtend Healthcare, VMG Health and ASCOA.